Work in progress
The PLATO PI and co-PIs Office is responsible for the overall management of the consortium activities. Are member of the office the PI, the co-PIs and the PMC Office.
All aspects of the consortium involving all three PMC elements and affecting the mission performance at large are coordinated by the PI and co-PI Office. The PI and co-PIs Office also ensure good communication between the PMC elements and ESA.
Activities of the PMC Office include:
- PMC Management;
- PMC Management Support;
- PMC Configuration and Documentation Management;
- DLR Contract Management;
- PMC performance activities involving expertise from all elements of the PMC for performance studies and monitoring:
- CCD WG, PLATO Performance Team and PLATOSim;
- PMC System Engineering and PMC support for instrument calibration and operation activities (PCOT);
Coordinate EPO activities by the PMC.
Members of the PI and co-PIs Office are:
- Heike Rauer, PLATO PI
- Dr. J. Miguel Mas-Hesse PLATO Co-PI
- Dr. Isabella Pagano PLATO Co-PI
- Anders Erikson, PMC Manager/PCOT Manager;
- Juan Cabrera, PPT science performance coordinator;
- Ulrike Stiebeler, PMC Manager Support/PMC Configuration Manager;
- Martin Pertenais, Optical system engineer Req. Definition & On Ground Calibration;
- Anko Börner, Instr. noise performance engineer;
- Carsten Paproth, Instr. performance;
- Denis Grießbach, FGS Performance.