The Mauá Institute of Technology (IMT), São Paulo, Brazil, invites applications for Embedded Software Engineer position.
Duration of the contract: 2 years (with possible extension)
Salary: R$ 7.372,40 (NET)
- Contribute as a key member to the Embedded Software Engineering team, focused on the development of embedded software applications.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging software components used for the system.
- Using and managing software tools and electronic instruments to trouble shoot and debug embedded systems.
- Designing and implementing system interfaces.
1. Embedded programming experience in C.
2. Experience in designing real-time embedded systems.
3. Knowledge of common communication protocols (serial, USB, Ethernet protocols).
4. Ability to review and interpret software requirements.
1. Embedded programming experience in VHDL.
2. Experience in FPGA/CPLD device programming.
3. Experience with source-code version control, such as GIT.
4. Familiarity with common lab equipment to test and debug embedded systems.
5. Knowledge of at least one common scripting language such as Python.
To apply online for this job, please end your CV and application letter in English (certificates and reference letters may be in Portuguese) as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2019 Plato – Embedded Software Engineer”. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Full details can be found in this attachment.