A meeting dedicated to the evaluation of PLATO as a possible mission in M3, following the Solicitation from ESA/SRE to the PMC for a proposal to have PLATO inserted in the M3 competition.
- Analysis of the M1/M2 selection process: lessons to be learned
- PLATO in the M3 selection process and general framework of the Cosmic Vision programme
- should we resubmit PLATO as M3 candidate?
- should we keep the design unchanged or should we evolve it?
- how should we (and can we) restructure the consortium?
The PLATO Board meeting on November 15th will take place at the DLR, in Berlin.
The meeting is scheduled from 10:00-17:00.
The address is:
German Aerospace Centre (DLR)
HowTo get to the DLR:
Pierre Bodin, Claude Catala, Magali Deleuil, Malcolm Fridlund, Laurent Gizon, Ana Heras, Patrick Levacher, Isabella Pagano, Gisbert Peter, Osvaldo Piersanti, Giampaolo Piotto, Roberto Ragazzoni, Heike Rauer, Tilmann Spohn, Stéphane Udry
Participants via telecon
Conny Aerts, Willy Benz, Jorgen Christensen-Dalsgaard, Mariejo Goupil, Giusi Micela, Don Pollacco, Alan Smith, Robert Szabo, Werner Weiss