Deadline: 12 April 2019
The Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS), Göttingen, Germany, invites applications for a Database Software Developer to work for the PLATO Data Center (PDC-DB-swdev).
Duration of the contract: until 31st March 2022 (with possible extension)
- Develop the PDC Database system
- Supervision of software developers
- Contribute to the production of PDC technical documentation
- Master of Science degree or relevant experience
- Expertise in databases, Java, Eclipse, Swing/Abstract Window Toolkit
- Experience with Java Native Interface (JNI) or similar
- Experience with Python, C
- Experience with development tools, Linux
- Experience with space missions and scientific projects
- Good command of the English Language
To apply online for this job, please end your CV and application letter in English (certificates and reference letters may be in German) as one PDF file to email@example.com with the subject line “PDC-DB-swdev-13112019”.
Applications will be reviewed from the 1st December 2019 until the position is filled.
Full details can be found in this attachment.
More information can be obtained contacting: