19 October 2012
@DLR in Berlin
Review the status of PLATO and discuss restructuring of the PSPM.
- Mission status: where we are and next steps
- Re-structuring of the consortium: a new PSPM coordinator, the overall structure of the PSPM in an M3 application context
- Organization of a PLATO science conference next year
- The new paper we prepare on PLATO
- PLATO lobbying (newsletter etc.)
Institute for Planetary Research, DLR
How to get to the DLR: http://www.dlr.de/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-337/
H. Rauer, M. Fridlund, M. Deleuil, I. Pagano, S. Udry, G.-P. Piotto, M.-J. Goupil, D. Pollacco, C. Aerts (telephone), L. Gizon, A. Erikson, J. Cabrera.