All PLATO Payload System, Cameras, and DPS level activities are managed by the Payload Management & Engineering Office that is headed by the PLATO Instrument Payload Manager (PIPM).
The Payload Management & Engineering Office is based at OHB Munich. Under a cost reimbursement contract with DLR, it works in close collaboration with the PLATO PI Office at DLR as an integrated project team. The Payload Management & Engineering Office comprises a management team that consists of a PA/QA & Safety Manager, AIV Manager, Procurement Manager, Configuration Manager, Management Support and a Project Secretary.
From the technical side the PIPM is supported by the Payload System Engineer. The Payload Management & Engineering Office includes all relevant engineering disciplines to control, manage and perform all relevant engineering activities on payload level. The Payload Management and Engineering offices interfaces via the Camera/AEU Manager and the DPS manager with the respective Offices.
Payload Management & System Engineering members
- Mario Schweitzer, Instrument Project Manager (PIPM);
- Maximilian Klebor, Camera Project Manager (PIPM deputy);
- Carolin Wimmer, Instrument PA Manager;
- Valery Mogulsky, Instrument Systems Engineer;
- Steve Rockstein, Camera Systems Engineer;
- Alessandro Orlandi, Instrument AIV & Procurement Manager;
- Jörg Würker, Instrument Electrical Engineer & AEU Systems Engineer;
- Dimitri Serrano-Velarde, Instrument Performance Engineer;
- Stefanie Grabmüller, Instrument Cleanliness Engineer;
- Anthony Price, Instrument Configuration Manager;
- Anja Veit, Instrument Documentation Manager;
- Markus Hofbauer, FEE Systems Engineer;
- Giovanni Tropea, Camera Structural Engineer;
- Christoph Triebig, Camera Thermal Engineer;
- Rafal Iciek, Instrument CAD Engineer;
- Bruno Campillo, Instrument EEE Engineer;
- Ilina Kondofersky, Instrument Cleanliness Engineer;
- Maria Gallardo, Instrument Verification Engineer.
Pictures taken during the PLATO Week #4 in Stockholm, June 2017